non-wordless wed!

Well i know its wed but mine is not going to be wordless! maybe next week!

I had to work today so this is as far as my next sewing project has gotten! As i was cutting it out i realized this dress had pleats! GREAT i have never done pleats! again we shall see,...after cutting the above out i realized we had NO clean laundry! those of u who know me know i hate washing clothes!!! HATE HATE HATE IT!!! but when it piles this high the time has come! so for the rest of the night this is what i will be doing and prob tomorrow night also! i know i know those of u with children right now are saying "wait till u have a child!"

Katelyn and i strolled into starke last weekend (on our way to Gainsville Go Gators!) for the strawberry festival as some know from my previous post about strawberries but i also purchased two plant items (well one plant and a stick!) This first one is a pitcher plant. i thought it was the coolest thing because it east bugs! anything that eats bugs is # 1 in my book! anyone have one? because I'm sure ill kill it w/o help!
This stick like thing that i have yet to plant is a Plumeria Starter stick (in Katelyn's words) They get rather large and grow beautiful flowers! First step needs to be actually planting it but my lack of potting soil is hindering that! hopefully next time i post about this it will be HUGE! ha ha yeah right! hopefully my Green thumb kicks in soon!


Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm sure you're going to do great with the dress Tina.
By the way...wouldn't you love to host a 31 party for you and your friends? :) I don't get to see you that often now so I have to tease somehow!

Post a Comment