BBB!

As most of us know (some more then others) Marriage brings many things! one of them being pounds! I'm talking make my butt look huge pounds! I knew this all along but on my latest venture to the beach i realized it 1st hand! My suit which fit perfect on my honeymoon less then a yr ago didn't even come close to covering my behind! Well wouldn't u know the next day i decided to start going back to the Gym!! I hate to work out o.k. more then anything! My wonderful friend Krystie Mizell talked me into doing a training session called BBB! (Beach Body Boot camp) Well, i said no but somehow i am now signed up payed up and i start next wed! ughhh! Its a 6 week training with two workouts a week with a trainer and "homework" workouts in between! Did she say homework? I thought i was finished with that 6 yrs ago! They also do weekly weigh-ins and body measurements oh how I'm looking forward to both of those things! Although these initial measurements will be kept a secret i will be sharing my progress! So being this wonderful "fun" workout starts next week i decided i better start doing something so i don't die next week! Tonight i decided to take a ZUMBA class! i was scared but when i found out it was based on dancing , some being Latin i was very excited! It was a BLAST!! so much fun and brought back so many dance moves!! Anyone who has the chance to try Zumba really should! it was probably the hardest thing i have ever done but oh was it fun!! So let the shedding of Pounds begin! Although because i worked so hard tonight at the gym i decided to have a p-nut butter filled bunny when i got home! lol So i will be sure to keep everyone informed on how BBB is going! lol Happy Tuesday!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

So I was told by the buffest girl I work with that when I move and live less than an hour from a gym a good class to take is kick-boxing. So that's the plan. I'm gonna be buff 8D. She also told me ZUMBA was stupid, but she is the only one. Everyone else says it rocks.

Post a Comment