The Many Sewing Adventures

After cooking dinner tonight i decided to sit down and finish the cutest sewing project ever~ i love this dress! i will use the pattern again! im thinking i may do a star/stripe fabric for 4th of July if it looks cute on her! hopefully i will get her this weekend and i will post a pic of her in it!



This next pic is my next sewing adventure!
I have yet to sew anything that was wearable on my own body so if u never see this finished project know that i have failed again! lol! this fabric is not my favorite but it was decently cute and i didnt want to spend a lot on it until i knew it would turn out o.k.! this fabric was a cheap $2
a yard and this pattern requires almost 4 yrds so we shall see!























  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Too cute!! I'm sure you'll do fine making your own dress, good luck! :) I only wish I could sew.

Tara Libby said...

I love her dress....adorable!

Jenni said...

Very cute...I may have to get that pattern. Good luck with the big girl dress.

Post a Comment