monday, Monday, MONDAY!




so its monday! my favorite day of the whole week because its all mine! my hubby went back to work today after 6 weeks of being off so it finally was my monday again! i actually acomplished many things today! I went to Lifeway, Joanns and Walmart to buy groceries in the morning and then started on my next sewing adventure! a dress for Jayden! Much to my suprise this dress required bias tape! who knows? i followed the directions as best i could and i think it turned out o.k.! i still ahve to sew on the straps and the bottom piece but here is a peek! the pattern is New Look 6796! oh yeah and the other pic is of the babies today! just had to throw them in!

















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

Cute, get a picture of her in it when youre done fo sho.

Post a Comment