HORRIBLE PRODUCE!


This is Mold Growing on my 2 day old strawberries!! ughhhh!!!





O.k. i guess i shouldnt start my first real entry with a rant but im going to because this makes me beyond mad! When i pay good hard earned money for things i do not want them to look like this!! Katelyn and I went to the Strawberyy festival in Starke this weekend and both were very excited to buy strawberries! After coming home and starting to clean them i realized that over half of them were NASTY!! i picked up a few and my fingers went right through them! YUCK! PUKE! I saved a few but very annoyed! maybe tomorrow ill have a more joyful post!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

Yes, my half were not great either. I bought organic strawberries once and they did not keep well at all, just like this. I wonder if it's the same sort of thing. I'm not sure what's different than the ones in the supermarket, but they must do something different to preserve them. I got about $3.50 worth out of the $6 I'd say. I think I'm gonna freeze the rest for milkshakes and such, before I lose more.

Post a Comment