OUCH!!

Today i did something i have wanted to do for a long time!! I am normally a HUGE CHICKEN so i have been scared to do it forever! 4 friends and i drove all the way to 5 points to Caribbean Connection to get my NOSE PIERCED!! I was soo scared when i sat down in the chair. I was shaking and sweating uncontrollably! In the end it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be!! Don't get me wrong it hurt but it wasn't the cry out loud hurt i thought it would be! enjoy a few funny pics of me and a few of my friends getting things done also!!

this was my support system!! (morgan holding my hand)
Me before (laughing because i was ready to throw up!)

Loris favorite pic,
me breathing out! lol

and here it is! not a great pic so u will all just have to see it in person!

Jusquita (justine) getting her lip pierced, she bled like a stuck pig!! yuck!

morgan getting her naval pierced


and last but not least Brittany getting her children's monogram on her foot,
very cute Chris did a great job.






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

Whoa...I bet that hurt! Love the monogram on the foot! cant wait to see your nose! :)

Brittany said...

it was fun!! i love your nose ring! & Mason told on me:( As soon as ty walked in.. Look at momma's foot daddy... little brat :)

Mrs. Bell said...

Ooh my nose ring hurt so bad when i got it done, i hope you heal better than i did, make sure and clean your makeup off it constantly or it can get infected, super cute though!

Jenni said...

That breathing pic is pretty funny!!

Becky said...

That's the ouchy skin on the foot! She's brave!

Katelyn said...

You are my hero. I'm jealous.

Kari said...

ok.. ouch!!! I like it, though :)

Post a Comment