Happy Birthday Nae Nae

i know this is so silly but i guess this is what people that dont have kids yet do! MY family and i celebrated Shanae's 1st birthday! All of her cousins and Aunt Maybell came over to help with her big day!!
this is her really mad because i put her birthday shirt on her! It said "its my birthday lets pawty"
homemade p-nut butter dog treats!


Nae Nae opening her gifts!

all her cousins Oscar the big guy, Luca, Griffin (her bother) and Aunt Maybell trying to take a pic with her! this is the best we could get!
Dont laugh it was a lot of fun. The parents ate pizza and cupcakes while the dogs ran and played outside! haha her only regret was that Greta could not join in the fun!




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

5 comments:

Becky said...

Too funny! I can't wait to show Nick! I remember the first Mothers Day after Nick & I got married, our Boxer (Clyde) gave me a plant!

Mrs. Bell said...

awe to cute, happy birthday nae nae, my river's bday is coming up in july!! :)

Katelyn said...

Umm, Greta missed the memo! Was she informed? Cute treats. Greta had yogurt peanut butter cupcakes on her birthday. I love how Oscar is being restrained for the picture.

Carrie said...

You are crazy, but I love it. You have one privileged pooch!

Tina Davis said...

yes greta was invited via text message!

Post a Comment