Orlando Hair Show

This past weekend we went to Orlando for our annual trip to the Premiere Hair Show! For those of you who don't know what a hair show is, its basically a reason for a bunch of hairdressers to get together and have a great time with a little bit of learning in between! It was awesome other then the RAIN!! every time we would lay by the pool it would be beautiful and sunny and then the black cloud would come! oh well we had a blast anyway! here are a few pics from the weekend!

Scott and I on the deck of Bahama Breeze!!! sooo good! we eat here every year!
The girls waiting on our table @ Margaritaville! very good also!

Me having my teeth whitened! waste of $30 and i felt like a baby slobbering everywhere! you cant tell in the pic but i have slobber running down my chin! haha

that's her real hair!!

My purchases (not as bad as NY) you cant see in the pic but my foil is purple with silver stars on it!! In JULY everyone will have purple foil in their hair!! lol make ur appt now!










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

Becky said...

I have hairdresser friend in Jax that goes to all the shows, Carla Horne.

Mrs. Bell said...

lol.. i was gonna go but ended up skipping this year,,, glad you had fun!

Katelyn said...

Cute apron...I don't know what the rest of that stuff is.

Post a Comment