Shrimp, Shrimp, Shrimp!

Today mom, dad, Scott and I decided to go and do a little shopping and eating @ the annual Shrimp Festival in Fernandina. (which i love dearly and to which my husband says every year he will never go to again. This is his third year going!) I love to browse down every street and find what treasures and even some trash that people are selling. I also love to see what wonderful interesting people we can run into. (and what crazy outfit they may be wearing!!) This year was HOTTTT! i don't ever remember it being 102 but i swear it was! but we just fought the heat with ice cream and frozen lemonade! (mine was a double scoop of Superman which gave me the bright blue tongue I'm still sporting) Last October my mom , sis-in-law, and I went to the Christmas made in the south show and found cool framed pics of odd things that spelled out your name! We also were very disappointed to find that it was almost $20 a letter and being i have 5 letters now i decided that was too steep! Oh was i sooo very excited when i walked up upon my first purchase this Davis framed Art which i picked from many many many letters! it took me like 15 mins to pick which d i wanted, there were like 20. After my hard work the old lady i payed said it was the best one all weekend! thank you!! haha but i love it and the best part! only $8 a letter! much better!!!



next is the cutie thing that hangs outside in "scotts yard!" i love it so much! I'm not sure of the purpose is but it jingles and i love it dearly!
and for those who know we are trying not to crate our dear children anymore,....this is what we came home to today after being @ the festival! this ripped up mag would be one that has been sitting under my coffee table for about 3 months and they just decided to do this today!

and here is Griffins butt running from daddy because he knows hes in trouble!!
Happy Saturday!












  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

Jenni said...

OMG!! I love, love, love those letters!! I want!--and i would get off cheaper than you!

Tara Libby said...

I love your letters! They are great. I want something to do in Cale's room. I found some really, really, really cute hand painted ones on etsy.com, but they were like $30 a letter. But they were absolutely adorable!

Tina Davis said...

i know i want to try and go around and start making them myself! hmmm maybe my next project!!!

Post a Comment