BBB!

so the day came for me to begin the dreaded BBB! ughhh as expected i thought i would die! @ 10:30 this morning i walked in to Kristine saying "ready to sweat?" ughh not in the mood! Of all weeks for mother nature to visit me she wants to visit this week, so like i said not in the mood! This workout was like nothing i have ever seen in my life! i already did not feel good and this was just the cherry on top! We did running in place, jump roping, lunges, squats, all kinds of shoulder crap, boxer jumps, mountain climbers, and more weight stuff that i don't even care to remember what they were called! My body hurts from my head to my toe! as if two workouts a week wasn't enough for my lazy behind the "homework" adds another three workouts u have to do on your own within the week! what in the world did i get myself into?!!!? if i don't post for a few days know that I'm laying in bed not being able to move!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aghhhh...I feel for you. Good Luck!!

Katelyn said...

You have got to be out of your mind, woman. It doesnt sound like they even pretend to make exercise fun. If I pay for a workout class I expect them to trick me into enjoying it!

Post a Comment