Napkin Pillows/Flower Power

As most of you know by now i love anything crafty. Jenni (katelyns sis) told me about an awesome project that we should have thought of ourselves. Place mat and Napkin Pillows! Sew sides together and stuff with fibre fill and your done! Easy Peasy! Here are a few napkins i picked up at World Market today. The best ever store for anything home! My fav is the bottom floral print!! I spent maybe $8 on all of them~

These little cuties are from www.Kaboose.com they are made from tissue paper and pipe cleaners! i haven't totally mastered it but would be fun for any kid or the kid @ heart! I like the one by itself better, still working on the bouquet....
by the way isnt the color of my kitchen awesome!!!


Happy Monday! back to work tomorrow! yuck!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

Jenni said...

We could blend our houses with Katelyn's now and all be kinda matchy matchy!! That is the best store ever!

Katelyn said...

Youre welcome, pattern stealers. It's ok, you're both more proactive than me. I've been too busy making mom pillows to do any for myself yet. But I don't want to post it til I mail them for mothers day. They are all plain, solid, though. Not cute like ours. But from the sound of you both I will keep some spare needles at hand.

Katelyn said...

PS Cute flowers.

Post a Comment