NEW YORK!!

My mom and i just recently returned from our trip to NEW YORK!! we go every two years with a group of about 10-15 Girls. Its so much fun to just get away for a few days and do a lot of fun stuff mostly shopping! im still tired from all the walking around the city (which we did after seeing 3 rats in one subway station!!!) this first pic is my favorite! this is just mine and my moms purchases from the weekend! (including the best ever strawberry cheesecake from juniors!)

9 to 5 the musical which just came out in April was wonderful!! IT starred 4 of the funniest people i have ever seen in a musical! it was great, if u have the chance to see it you totally should!

Times Square!!
This is Allison Janney the leading actress! also known in the west wing and the mom in Juno! sooo cool to meet her and she was sooo nice! We also saw Mr Big and Tay Diggs walking down the street but didnt want to seem like stalkers so we decided to let them be!

If anyone watches the Real Housewives of New york city this place needs no explanation but here's ZARIN FABRICS!!! does this fabric look familiar? Jill was not working this day nor bobby or her Gay husband! Disappointing but still just as cool to see the place! AWESOME! highlight of the trip~

Carriage ride through Central Park. Beautiful!!Row Boats in Central Park. One of my fav pics from the whole trip!

My mom and I in Tavern On the Green! Beautiful, Exciting, Expensive ($310 for 6 people for Lunch) and the service was horrible! i would eat there again just for the beauty of the place! The food was wonderful which kind of made up for the man that called himself a waiter!

These are just a few highlights from our trip! We had a Blast next time all of your should come! sorry this isn't a wordless wed post! lol and also sorry its so long!








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

4 comments:

Brittany said...

looks like ya'll had fun! wish i would have known you were already going.. i would have sent you purse money!!

Katelyn said...

Good pics. Are you telling me you didn't expect to see rats in the subway? AND, I want inventory of what you bought. Is that 8 purses I see? We are headed again to Atlanta this weekend. I'm hoping to display a house on my bed when I get back!

Carrie said...

What a fun trip. I am so jealous! Can't wait to see your "finds" in person. Did you buy any of the fabric? It looks amazing!

Jenni said...

Very fun!! I love the fabric you have in your hand.

Post a Comment