its been forever!!! but Happy New Year!

So I'm not sure how long its been since my last post but i know it has been forever!!!! I have many many many post to backtrack with but those will come on another day,..(i hope) I decided to copy a few people and do a New Years post for my fist one back.
I have always enjoyed making New Years resolutions but have also enjoyed not keeping many of them (losing weight). Scott and I decided this year we were gonna make lots of them that way at least one or two could be kept! so here is a list of mine and maybe ill include a few he came up with also!
-lose weight really I'm gonna do it this year (we are going on a cruise,..i refuse to be the "heavy girl") Scott was at the opposite side here,..he wants to gain 50 lbs! (ughh if only we all had this problem!!)
- Love my husband more and learn to be nicer and a more understanding wife!
-Build a stronger relationship with our Lord
-Find my husband a job that quits laying him off (this one was agreed by both)
-make a trip to Atlanta to see Katelyn and Josh we miss them so much!
-keep my house clean at least one day a week!
and last but not least
-(this one will make my parents very happy) Get Prego! we would love to have a baby some time next year so this is the year to make that happen! so maybe this time next year i will be posting on how baby Davis is growing! (and just for the record Scott agrees with this also!)
These are the only ones i can think of right now but if i come up with more ill post them later!
Happy New Year everyone!!
I hope everyone is blessed beyond measure in 2010!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Praise the Lord on the baby front! I cannot wait for you to get pregnant. Oh what fun that is going to be! I can just hear you now (:

Katelyn said...

Yay, you are going to come visit within the year!! ;) And I like how you plan on losing weight and getting pregnant. Seems like all that dieting would be a waste. Just eat cake!

Post a Comment