Happy Birthday Morgan!

After being sick for a few weeks and even making two trips to the hospital with a short stay i had gotten out of cake decorating. Tara had been doing so well and i have to admit i was a little jealous about how good her cakes were looking! They were SO good and i wanted back in it! I decided to sign up for the next class with Tara which started two weeks ago! we are having a blast as always!
I was given the chance to make Morgans Smiths 21st birthday cake and i was so excited! That is until she told me she wanted black and hot pink! Black really? Black is really hard to make so i just decided to cheat and buy black fondant from the store! The cake turned out so cute and everyone loved it! One girl even asked me for my card! I don't think I'm quite ready to give out my card but hopefully soon! If anyone is interested let me know!! here's the cake,..


i actually made the zebra print,..black and white fondant!
Happy Birthday Morgan! Hope your Birthday was the best it could be!

















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Becky said...

Fantastic job!!! It's beautiful!!

Abbi said...

very good tina! i'm impressed!!
it's so adorable!

Post a Comment