Course Two Cake

Friday night Tara and i decided to get together for a little cake decorating! As i stated in an earlier post i was not able to finish my Wilton Course 2 classes because of being sick so i asked Tara to teach me what i missed! We had so much fun but boy did i miss a lot! We were up til almost midnight basket weaving and making flowers! Thank you so much Tara for all you help! You were the best teacher ever! Here's the finished project!





Last month Tara and I took a gum paste flower class. I think we both decided that gum paste flowers may not be fore us but it was a lot of fun! The flowers just take a lot of time and money to make, so if u want one of theses from us you better be willing to pay!!! haha

Orchid with small filler flowers and leaves!

Hibiscus (took forever!!!)
I'm starting Course 3 Tuesday so more to come!!




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Becky said...

VERY impressed!

Katelyn said...

It looks like something I would hate to do! But it looks great! I'm impressed!

Post a Comment