Cake Boss are u hiring?

Tara Mandy and I finished up cake class tonight feeling ready to,...well take another class. It was so much fun but i do believe we have a lot more to learn! I'm ready to sign up for 2 and 3 and soooo ready to take Fondant and Gum paste classes! This first pic in of my cupcakes that i never posted about They look better in person but notice the creepy clown in the middle,..it was Scott's favorite!!

This is the final cake that we made this afternoon. It pretty much included all the techniques we had learned into one cake. Im just glad i almost mastered the rose! I think im just going to start buying pre-made roses (they are more then annoying)
I feel like we all did pretty good. (even the lady said so,..even if she was a little bossy and rude) Here are my roses up close! Pretty good if i do say so myself!

Now go make a cake,....



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

6 comments:

Becky said...

Very pretty! Looks great and YUMMY!!!! Sorry I missed you guys at church! Nick asked me on the way home if I saw you..

Tara Libby said...

Beautiful!

The Nelsons said...

I think you might need some helping all those cakes :)

Jenn said...

LOVE IT!

Abbi said...

girl, that's pretty darn good!!! you should take it up!!!

Carrie said...

These are amazing! Look out Martha Stewart!!!

Post a Comment