Bakerella!

From previous post you know i am a huge fan of bakerella's blog and the cool things she makes! So this 4th of July (by the way Happy 4th everyone!) i decided to try my hand @ cake pops! they were a lot of work but i enjoyed every min of it! I made it with a box cake but she does sometimes make hers with a homemade cake. these were supposed to look like cupcakes but im not sure if i achieved that or not! here are a few pics!

this is my baked 9x13 cake after being put in a food processor and mixed with a can of icing and rolled into balls. now time for the freezer for 15 mins!
put one end through a flower cookie cutter to make the bottom and dip in into chocolate. put in the stick before the chocolate drys! i know this sounds like common sense but i did a few and waited to put in the stick ughhh yeah those went in the trash!

this is them drying after the tops being dipped in white choco and with sprinkles!

arnt they sooo cute! i made a little bouquet out of them and made them my centerpiece for our cookout! everyone loved them and they were sooo good to eat. Happy 4th everyone hope it was wonderful!




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yum!

Becky said...

I'm impressed!!!

Jenni said...

I have made these and it was not as easy as it looked on her blog. Excellent job!!

Mandy Rau said...

How CUTE! I am sorry that we missed them! Well just another reason why you are just going to have to make them again! :)

Carrie said...

I am so proud of you! They look amazing.

Katelyn said...

Aww, super cute. We missed them by minutes. We stopped by, but everyone went to see fireworks by then, I think.

Post a Comment