Cake #1

Tara Libby called me a few weeks ago and asked me to take a Wilton cake decorating class with her at Michaels @ the airport. Those of you who know me well know this didn't take a lot of convincing. I love anything crafty and had been wanting to do this for a while! Today was our second class and we actually decorated a cake! nothing too fancy just some simple technique to get us started! We are having so much fun and i cant wait to see how we improve over the next couple of weeks! here are two pics of my very first cake! don't look too close its not perfect!!

hehe hope this inspires someone else to just try it! It really is a lot of fun! hopefully there will be better cakes to come! i guess you have to start somewhere,...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm impressed!!

Jenni said...

good job!

Carrie said...

Your cake turned out so cute. The class sounds like a lot of fun!

Post a Comment