Happy Birthday to me,...

While at the lake last week we had a need for two more cakes! The first being my little cousins Billy and Louis birthday. They really didn't have a theme for their party so we decided to copy the napkin from the party supplies! Mandy and I both worked on this cake and i believe my brother may have helped a little also. I thought it turned out pretty cute for our first attempt @ fondant,...
its a little uneven but the oven was horrible!!!!!
The next cake was my own birthday! The last full day we were there we had a little cookout with some friends of ours the Smith's . I decided i wanted to make my own cake out of the 2009 Wilton Year Book! This cake took forever i had to bake 5 different times! and then all the icing colors and fondant colors it was crazy. It was a lot of fun and i think it turned out very cute! i would like to make this cake again. (you learn a lot after making a cake for the first time!!) so here it is,....oh yeah we didn't have any candles so i rolled one out of fondant,...

more pics from the lake to come,....


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

Sooo cute. Happy Birthday again! What did you get? I love the candle the best!

Becky said...

SUPER impressed!!! We've used those birthday napkins before. What a GREAT idea to copy it!! LOVE the cupcakes!!!

Jenni said...

VERY NICE!!

Post a Comment